With the permission of the folks at Webring.org, I have taken over the long-abandoned Catholic Webring (catholicring). All orthodox Catholic pages are welcome to apply for inclusion, especially sites with a pro-life element. But only sites which fulfill all of the following requirements will be accepted:
The Ringmanager reserves the absolute right to exclude from the ring any site which does not meet the above criteria.
- It must be an Catholic site (either Roman or Eastern) in union with and loyal to the Pope of Rome.
- All information about the Church on the site must be accurate and orthodox. No dissident sites, left- or right-wing, will be accepted.
- No sites promoting or defending violence against abortionists, abortion clinics or pro-aborts in general will be allowed in this ring. The Catholic Church repudiates all violence in the name of the prolife cause, and her divine tachings on this manner will be unconditionally respected on this ring.
- There must be NO pornography or obscenity of any kind anywhere on the site (I don't think any such pages will apply for inclusion, but I might as well add that requirement anyway).
Neither the Catholic WebRing, its Ringmanager, the members of the ring nor Webring.org is liable for any member that changes his or her site after being accepted into the ring. If any site is found to violate the rules of the Catholic WebRing, it will immediately be removed from the ring.
If the above describes your page, you can join the ring by doing the following:
If you are already a member of the Catholic WebRing, you can edit your Site information from this page.
- Go to the following URL and enter all your info:
- download the following three ring graphics:
- Paste the HTML fragment found on this page to the bottom of your home page (or the page on your site which you are connecting to the ring, if only part of your site will be included). Remember to alter it where necessary, adding your email address, name and Site ID where requested. The finished product should look like the one at the bottom of this page.
- Email me at email@example.com to tell me that you put the HTML fragment on your page. I will check it and add it to the ring.
When finished, your link will look something like this one:
| Site Index | Home Page |